Frommer’s books aren’t written by committee, or by travel writers who simply pop in briefly to a destination and then consider the job done. We employ the best experts to author our guides, like Gavin Thomas who has been reporting on Dubai since it was just a forest of construction cranes. He’s the author of this innovative guide that combines maps, photos and detailed itineraries to help visitors plan their time in the most efficient way possible. The book covers:
• The best of Dubai & Abu Dhabi in one, two, or three days
• Thematic tours for every interest, schedule, and taste (including Arabian heritage tours and day trips to Sharjah, Al Ain and Hatta).
• Hundreds of evocative photos
• Bulleted maps that show you how to go from place to place
• Candid reviews of hotels, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife for all budgets
• A tear-resistant foldout map—enclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs